My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Sunday, April 01, 2007

the weekend of eternal sickness

I've been sick all stinking weekend, and it's wearing on me. I guess the pollen caught up with me and maybe I ate something that disagreed with me, since it's a combination of ills. Thank god it's raining today so this pollen will get out of the air and off my car.

I had a nice long post all written out, and then Blogger got hungry and ate it, so this is the short sweet version since I'm too tired to rewrite the whole thing.

New things this weekend:

The yarn arrived. Yay! And I got an Ashford swift today as a get well present from the hubby. He's so smart that one. Dyeing to commence very soon!



The Buffy comic arrived. And was quickly devoured. I'm ready for the next one please, Joss.



MCR/Muse tickets. Oh yeah baby. I can hardly wait!



Old things becoming new again:

This is some Lorna's Laces in Chino that has been in my stash for a while. It was previously earmarked for a design I was working on, but after a while I'm now bored with the design, so I ripped it. I need a pattern so I have something to work on. I currently have NOTHING on the needles, ya'll. It's disconcerting and I feel like something is missing in my life.

Must. Cast. On.

But what?