My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Question!

How is it that most people carry off that put-together look? I just don't get it.

No matter how prepared I am, something always happens. I drop my keys. Lean over to get them and my sunglasses fall off my head. Then my purse flings itself to the ground in a desperate attempt to get as far away from me as possible. Which means the cell phone now has the opportunity to escape as well.

All this chaos frustrates me, and then my clothes are all wrinkled and suddenly nothing on my body fits right and I'm extremely uncomfortable, and quite put out about it. Why?!?!

I just don't get it. I have plenty of confidence. It's the little things that kill.

(And seriously for a moment...how the hell do moms do it? Holy burp stains, Batman. This town has a lot of put-together-looking moms. I have a pretty freaking good idea what I am going to look like...)

I have a real, professional interview tomorrow...can you tell?