My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Thursday, May 31, 2007

The New! (not to be confused with 'the news')

I've gotten a lot of emails asking about the big changes, and NO I'm not pregnant. But I might be by December. There's always a possibility. I'm just sayin.

The biggest change is that I dropped out of my graduate program this week. It just wasn't for me, though I tried hard to make it work. But I'm looking at other things and once I'm on at UGA I'll consider something more definitive since I could get my tuition waived. (Insert a hell yeah here.)

So yeah, now I have a lot more free time. And I'm totally ok with that. I'm still running around all stressed out wondering where the work is that has to be done, only to realize that oh yeah, I can relax a little. Right.



I'm redirecting my efforts to what you see on the right. (over there, and up a bit) ------>

That's right, I took the plunge and opened a store on etsy! And I'm doing a Grand Opening special of 10% off for the first 10 customers. So if you're a SAM3, SP10, or Sockapalooza participant, you get 10% off PLUS free shipping (in the US). What could be sweeter?

I've been dyeing up a storm today, so I'll have a few more yarns up over the weekend.

Go take a peek and let me know what you think!