My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Thursday, February 02, 2006

One of Those Days

Phil: Do you ever have deja vu Mrs. Lancaster?
Mrs. Lancaster: I don't think so, but I could check with the kitchen.


Happy Groundhogs Day and junk.

Bleh. Think I'll rent the movie tonight and be irritated with Phil.

But at least I'll have a beer! Or a protein shake maybe.

Oh, and Denise has proclaimed herself President and Charter Member of my fan club. Who knew there was a fan club?!?! I can't imagine why there would be a club of all things. My only redeeming qualities are my extreme nerdiness and love of Diet Dr. Pepper.

And a Picovoli update. I'm on the 3rd repeat of the decreases for the waist. Maybe I have enormous boobs or something because when I put it on, I'm not quite to the waist yet...




Well, at least it will be flattering in some respects. Oh wait...forget the boobs part. Maybe if I tried it on with a normal bra and not a sports bra things would look right!! *grumble*