My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Monday, February 20, 2006

Karma Police!

Arrest this girl...

She's vile and vicious, and while you're at it, call PETA.



Woman. Could you emasculate me any further? I am a dog!! I do not wear hats. Or sweaters for that matter, don't you even think it. I will gnaw on your toes while you sleep and poo in your bed when you're at work. And I growl at you until you take off this hideous monstrosity. Oh, god, you're getting the camera? I hate you. Oh fuck, now the cats are watching too. I will never live this down.




So Odessa is finito. And she's CUTE! I was too lazy to get a pic of myself, so I put the hat on Taylor. He still hasn't forgiven me. But I firmly believe that you should humiliate your dog at every opportunity. This one in particular is neurotic, so it's easy. He's trying to dial PETA as I type.

I used Rowan Cashsoft, and some beads from Renee, alternating dark brown and a light amber color, cause I like to shake it up and get freaky. And well, I don't like to be like anyone else. So there.

Hmm. Not as difficult as I thought it would be, that Odessa. Not much of a challenge for myself for the Knitting Olympics. Next time I'll try something bigger like a sweater. But I did learn something new and I did have to restring those damned beads three times, so definitely something gained in the process. Yes, I can be taught. Woot.

I'm kinda bored today. So here are some songs I'm loving right this very second:

Karma Police ~ Radiohead (hence the post title, which is pretty appropriate)
But It's Better If You Do ~ Panic! At the Disco
Such Great Heights ~ Postal Service

I am loving some indie rock lately. Is it too obvious?