My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Thursday, February 09, 2006

Oh. My. God. Ya'll.

I totally have to put on my Valley Girl accent now. Add in Southern twang where necessary.

OH MY GOD! YA'LL!!!

I totally just got a call from Main Street Yarns and like, they are so completely cool and nice and stuff, and um, they said that someone dropped out of Annie Modesitt's class in March, and seriously, oh my god, who would cancel a class with ANNIE! The GODDESS of Knitting (title bestowed by yours truly, but still)!! Anyway, someone canceled and I was FIRST on the waiting list, you know from last month when I went allllll the way to Athens and signed up in person? So, like, I am TOTALLY IN! I AM IN THE CLASS!!! WITH ANNIE MODESITT! OMG!!

Ok, whew. God I'm totally obnoxious. But I had to get that out, ya know?!

*drumroll*

I will be at this class:

Lovely Laces
Sunday, March 5. 1:00pm-4:00 pm
Annie will teach the basic theory behind knitting lace and will help students perfect their chart reading skills. Several lace panels will be knit and a more challenging lace pattern will be introduced.

And maybe this one if someone ELSE drops out (totally crossing fingers for a WHOLE day of knitting with Annie):

New Directions in Knitting with Color
Sunday, March 5. 9:00am-12:00pm
Learn how to read a color work chart in addition to changing colors within a row. Annie will also compare differing methods of carrying yarns in the back of the work.


These two classes are about things I want to do, but haven't had the guts to try yet, so I might have to bump someone off myself so I can get into the second class. Or maybe I'll just trip and break someone's needles and say "Oops, sorry, get out of the class now". Muahahaha.

Back to Athens in March! Woot!