My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Musical Therapy

Today I was browsing Rhapsody, cause I love it and I subscribe to it, so I may as well listen when bored (aka Focused) at work.

A ton of songs, like these (especially these), made me smile:

Enjoy the Silence - Depeche Mode
Wish You Were Here - Incubus
Walking With a Ghost - White Stripes
Ring of Fire - Social Distortion version
Falling to Pieces - Faith No More (yes I have an old school crush on Mike Patton...shut up)
Love Song - 311 cover of the Cure song (easily my favorite song of all time, and can I marry Nick Hexum yet? please?!)
Denial Twist - White Stripes (yes more)
Black Math - White Stripes (still more, shut it)
Glory Box - Portishead
Angel - Massive Attack
Pure Morning - Placebo

And the one that made me laugh?

Roses - Outkast (she's the reason for the word 'bitch'...love it!!)

I love Hump Day!