My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Monday, February 11, 2008

Can't trust that day...

Hello, Monday. Bite me.

Ahem, anyway.

According to bloglines I maybe lost a few subscribers due to the 'revealingness' of my last post. Guess ignorance really can be bliss, eh? S'ok, more atheistic free love orgies for me!* Now if someone could find me Nick Hexum and his little private island...(oh! according to wiki, his island is for sale!! anybody got $7 mil?)

Random aside: I've just realized that maybe I should have added an 8th thing to the last post: People who talk on their cell phones in a public bathroom make me militant. I really like my privacy and sometimes I'll seek out an isolated bathroom just to get it. Please do not take your friends/boyfriends/parents into the bathroom with you. Not only do I not like for *you* to hear me pee, I really dislike folks on the other end hearing me pee too. Yick.



Gosh I get sidetracked easily. I'm really here to demonstrate that the knitting is back on!

Last week I casted on two at a time toe-up Lenores in the STR Lenore colorway given to me as a gift (yum! and thanks super secret gifter *wink*):



Two at a time toe-up basic socks (there's no pattern just yet, so they might be plain old socks) in the STR Little Bunny Foo Foo colorway (double yum!):



And a mini Clapotis (in my own sparkly Aura yarn, dyed a super dark teal semisolid for myself):


If you look closely at the bottom right, you can see I've started dropping stitches. Also, OMG this is going to take FOREVER.

In addition to all this loveliness I am taking a class at my LYS and I'm starting on a secret project that I'll share with you when I'm done. It's a technique I've never tried before and um...one has to pay attention to the damn pattern or one has to frog multiple times. Which is no fun.

Care to venture a guess? :D

*I don't intend to offend, but if someone fails to see the humor then maybe I'm a crappy writer (always possible) or they need to unbunch the panties and just chill. I hear they make drugs for that.