My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Sunday, January 29, 2006

So Jealous

Ok, so I used to act. And I loved it. It scared the hell out of me, but I still loved it.

It's the sort of thing that literally makes you pull every possible emotion you can feel, as intensly as you can feel it, and basically throw it up and arrange it on camera for everyone to see and critique. When done well, it feels amazing. When you screw up, it's devastating. You work so hard to connect to everything you have and when it doesn't come across, well...it sucks. Life is kinda like that too, I guess.

I took classes from a professional acting coach, and in one of my classes was this gorgeous Indian girl named Noureene. Crazy talented, and gifted in all the areas I had to work extra hard at.

Which is probably why she was on Numbers this week, and I was not.

That, and I never bothered to move to LA because I didn't want to pay to park at the grocery store (OMG that's fucking ridiculous!!) and deal with sleazy agents/casting directors/Hollywood types. Seriously, nothing is free in LA. And there are earthquakes, wild fires, mudslides, Santa Ana winds, smog, and crazy people. I would have loved it. Maybe.

Anyway, congrats to my stunningly beautiful friend Noureene.



It could have been me. I'm just sayin.