My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Friday, December 23, 2005

Fur and craziness

My dog says "Happy Holidays and junk".

He slept next to me all night. Which is very sweet. And warm.

But after my shower, I find this.


"I love you so much mom, that I give you fur on the pillow! Oops now it's in your nose. Oh and your mouth too. Oopsie! But aren't I cute and sweet? See the tight little ball I make on your pillow? Isn't it endearing? Er...Merry Christmas?! Thanks for the stuffed toy with the squeaker. Um...I killed it already, can I get another?"

Guilty face. Fur on my pillow. I should have made the bed...but he's just so damned cute.


Ooooh I'm finally on a roll again with Backyard Leaves. Pretty sure I have it down this time and I'm almost finished with the first full repeat, so I'll have a few pictures tomorrow.



Incoming Rant (conservatives run...now):

On to the craziness...this woman has lost her mind. She says "I think the government should be spying on all Arabs, engaging in torture as a televised spectator sport, dropping daisy cutters wantonly throughout the Middle East, and sending liberals to Guantanamo." Merry fucking Holidays to you too Ann.

And we wonder why there's no Holiday (insert whatever you celebrate here) spirit. I bet she'd run you over with her SUV to get to the next sale at Macy's. While talking on her cell phone. Loudly. To Sean Hannity.

She goes on to talk about how it's ok to spy on folks because we're at war. Nevermind that it's AGAINST THE LAW. And nevermind that Congress NEVER DECLARED WAR. Because we're not at war with a particular country or person. We're at war with an IDEA. And it's not a war anyone can actually win. If anything, more countries and nationalities hate us now more than ever. Because we're not afraid to bomb and take over your country on a whim.

We're also not afraid to hand over the keys to a guy who, despite the incredible education and hard work of his staff of excellent writers, still can't say the word 'nuclear' correctly.

Roast that on your open fire, Ann. Hope your stocking is full of coal.