My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Bahama Mama!

God, relaxation rocks.

So does free food. Whenever you want it. And Ben & Jerry's. And coffee laced with liquor.

Mmmm. Drunk is gooooood.

The hubby and I, along with all his fun folks from work went to the Bahamas for the weekend, courtesy of the Generous Doctor Guy, whom I have still yet to meet. But he's very generous. The cruise was free.

Free baby, free.

Merry Hannumas!!


Welcome to Nassau!

Home of cheap liquor, cigars, and jewelry (and some kick ass plantains!). As well as folks who drive on the left side of the road. Took me a while to figure out what the hell was up with the traffic.


And this is the fab boat that drove us around. And made us think we might puke.



Yes, the water really is that blue and clear, straight to the sea floor.


And this is the hubby, sporting his sunburn.



Ain't he cute?!?!?


And this is the token frat boy.


Who ate more food than anyone else. Eating three plates full at the buffet, then marching upstairs to eat in the dining room. Then ordering 2 pizzas and 2 cheeseburgers from room service at 5 am. I bet he didn't gain a pound. Jackass.


This is the B&J. On the ship. 3 floors from my room. I indulged, and more than I'm willing to admit...





And on the final night, a picture of the hubby and I. We hardly ever manage to get a picture together, so cherish it. Of course, we're at the bar. Good times, yeah, good times.