My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Monday, July 09, 2007

Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, darling*

I'm not sure what's up with me this lately, but in the last week I've joined a shocking amount of knit-alongs and swaps. Shocking for me at least, since I tend not to join those sorts of things. Well ok, sometimes I join, but I don't really participate.

In the last month, I've started the Invisibility Shawl KAL with Cami and joined the Punk Rock Gift Exchange (mini), Dye Your Fibers!, Wheat-Ear Cable Yoke KAL (which was seriously the only project I liked in the Summer 07 IK ....thanks Robin!), and Knit Blue (woo! go blue!). Not to mention the MS3, which I may or may not ever cast on.

Seriously, what is wrong with me? I have major startitis and I feel the need to cast on for 15 different things Right. Now. And yet, I've no yarn budget (*sniff*), and for some reason I have no time. I don't know where it goes. I'm not sitting around watching tv. But maybe I am on Ravelry a lot....

Damn! The answer comes full circle. All the startitis? Joining KALs? This isn't just a spoke in my menstrual cycle.* It's Ravelry.

While the site is awesome, it's causing me a bit of chaos. Everyone's projects look so cool! And I want to make it all! Right! Now! Gah!

Put me out of my love-induced misery, please.


***Name that movie! Anyone? Bueller?***