My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Thursday, August 09, 2007

New Look & a Poll...or two

I'm going to be changing this here blog template soon to something lighter and perhaps more festive. The darkness is getting hard for me to read (old much? jeez) and it really doesn't represent who I am at this point in my life. I'm a lot happier since our move back to Athens last year and the new job kicks ass. I'm also refocusing on some inner peace and happiness, so the all-black-all-the-time isn't doing it for me anymore.

I'd love to have something totally new (aka my own site perhaps?) but I'm not savvy enough for that just yet, and frankly, I've got bigger skeins in the dye pot, if you know what I mean. Any thoughts or suggestions? Just change the template to something not so black? Beg someone to put together a site for me? (Just because I have a job now doesn't mean I'm not broke.)

List of random thoughts (cause my brain is all over the place today):

1. What is this Shelfari thing? I've received four or so invites in the last few days, but I haven't had time to figure out the purpose behind the site. Is it like ravelry for books? I read as much as I knit and dye (it's how I fall asleep at night), so I'm interested in general...can someone make me bite?

2. For those of you working toward a greener life, check out this girl's blog. I'm not sure I could go as far as she does in some areas, but many of her ideas are just brilliant and totally do-able.

3. Also, can it please stop being hot now? 103 is not fun times.

4. I'm considering some new things for my yarn line, and I want your input. Who's ready for a poll? Oh goody. Sorry about the weird coding stuff at the tops of the surveys. They just come disfunctional like that.




And here's another one!




Thanks for your input! See? Brain is everywhere today. But it's all positive things, and that's what's most important.

Have a kickass Thursday!!
<3