My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Tuesday, January 23, 2007

how have i missed out on this man?

In the absence of cable, we've been renting shows that we kept saying we wanted to watch, but somehow failed to TiVo. I'm currently catching up on Season 1 of Prison Break, and I'm ready for the next set of DVDs already. Right now, please Netflix. Do you hear me? I said NOW!

Folks, meet the new love of my life, Wentworth Miller.



Not only is he extraordinarily hot, but his acting is superb too. Oh, and the show is pretty good. I highly recommend it.

I won't be giving up Nate for him or anything, but if we had a Celebrity Clause in our marriage (i.e. sex with a celebrity doesn't count as cheating), this guy would definitely be on my list.

Along with Antonio Banderas, Johnny Depp, Nikki Sixx (rawr), The Rock (holy god), Mark Wahlberg, and Karl Urban. Ahem.


Pardon me, I have to mop up the drool.