My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Thursday, September 20, 2007

so zoned out right now

Stephanie was awesome, as always. She is such a trooper. I left Knitch at about 11 p.m. and she was still there, signing books with energy and a smile. And if she was faking, bless her, she's a better actress than me.

It was so great to meet so many other bloggers. I would have taken pictures, but I was already tired by about 3 p.m. and a little slow on the uptake.

And just for the record, I want you to get an idea how many folks show up when Steph comes to the south. She will return to Atlanta. Oh yes, she will. (Sorry for darkish pics, click for big!)

If you book it, they will come...

Ground floor of the theater:



Mezzanine level (about 3 rows):



Upper floor (3 rows, about 40 chairs each):



The place was packed. Knitch allowed up to 700 or so invites. I estimate the final head count to be between 500 and 600 folks. It was knitter's nirvana.



The goddess herself, posing with the holy knitting grail.



Me, Steph, and Renee, my mom-in-law. We make Steph look tall.

Ok ya'll, more etsy updates to come. After I take another nap.

p.s. I met Jen of JenLa and didn't even realize it. I have a difficult time matching pictures of folks with their real faces. Duh.