My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday is (sometimes) a Warm Coke

You know how sometimes you traipse into work in the morning expecting to have a great day but you just need a *little* caffeine, so you go to your nearest soda machine, dig for some coins, put your money in, all the while salivating and anticipating your much needed and highly desired jolt of cold caffeine, and what comes out at the bottom is the exact opposite?

Hello, Monday. I see you're still kickin'. I asked for a cold diet coke, and got a warm regular one. Well then. So I gave it away and made someone else happy. Meanwhile, I'm out of change.

Regardless, I'm still alive. And no warm coke can take that from me.

I'm still kinda wonky in the head, though probably about 85% normal now. I think it's something hormonal, since this is not the first time this has happened to me (fever, headaches, upset tummy, and energetic wackiness...one moment I'm totally fine, and the next it's all I can do to stay awake or focus on anything. it's very strange.) so I'm going to go have myself checked out soon. Yay for doctor's offices and needles. Excuse me while I pass out. (and of course, the dog is fine...he ate a bug.)

On a brighter note, I got not one, but TWO free hugs today on campus. It was really nice. And totally made my day.

Take that, warm coke!