My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Monday, April 21, 2008

Lazy

When things get really busy or stressful or overwhelming, I tend to get lazy about everything not involved in the stressful stuff. Like blogging. Knitting. Reading other folks' blogs. Replying to comments. Sorry, y'all, it's not you, it's me.

So to say that the GRE studying is stressing me out would be an understatement. If I hadn't already paid for the damn thing I'd just say fuck this and start breathing again. I'm sure in the end it's all going to be fine and the Kaplan Crash Course is helping me tremendously, but I'm so ready for this to be over.

I'm also dyeing yarn for the sock club and waiting (not so patiently) for the rest of the yarn to come. I'm not in any danger of not having enough yarn for May, but I want the rest of it right now, thankyouverymuch. With stress also comes a lack of patience and I don't have much of that to dole out as it is.

Moving on, I bought some wonderful yarn last week, and while I'm too lazy to take a picture, I need to share my knitting conquests, so tolerate it, mkay? I got some blue Linen Isle (0009) from Webs and I'm going to start a proper Aleita Shell with the suggested yarn just because I can. And I like blue. I also got some Ella Rae Bamboo Silk in the grass green colorway. I opened the package and realized that it wouldn't have mattered if I had gotten some hideous, nasty color, I would have loved it anyway. Soft, smooshy, and luxurious. I'm totally making some gorgeous tank out of it. I think it might be this one.

Ok. Sorry I'm totally phoning this one in. No stone throwing, mkay? (unless they are very yummy chocolaty stones, and in that case, gimme all you got.)