My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Thursday, March 06, 2008

Oh, bitches.

I'm so sorry. I've been reading WAY too much Project RunGay. I'm running around calling everyone "kittens" and "poodles" and "bitches". Told you I missed my gays.

Anyway, it's been one hella bad week. I'm so over being sick every two weeks. It's dumb. Now my allergies are joining in and I can barely keep my head from imploding. Makes me wish someone would create Dayquil you can inject directly into your veins. Bliss.

But I know no one really wants to hear about me feeling like warmed over shit all week. BORING. Excuse me while I go drain.

My highlight was last night's knitting with Courtney, Alison, Sarah, and Cheryl. We discussed knitted swiffer covers (awesome), politics, religion, the origin and assonance of the word 'asshat,' (which was so hilarious I had to leave the room to recover) and there might a been a little talk about Pandora and some boxes in there somewhere. Next time I'm taking a notebook and writing down all the quotable stuff. It was classic.

So, this is what the 'oh, bitches' is about:



The Cecilia Chemise from Stitch Diva. I think I might have to turn to the Dark Side for this top. I was unaware that crochet could be so cute and sexy...rawr.

Also, I finished my Entrelac Scarf in Noro Silk Garden! I think I like it best all wrapped and poofy around my neck.

Entrelac! Just look at all those cute little criss-crosses! Love.

I really adore the aqua color. I think I might sleep with this tonight...