My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Auf'd

Thanks so much to all of you who voted for our movie!!! I think we'll know the results by the end of the month.

I'm very sad today though. Granted I should be in an awesome mood ("Thank you, MOOD!" - sorry I had to) beacause I have a lot of cool stuff going on and work is easing up. But. We are canceling our cable today!!! It will be auf'ed. I'm so sad!! I was really hoping my shows would be back by now, but it's ridiculous to pay so much (don't ask, it's embarrassing) for crap reality tv for two whole months and possibly many more. I'll miss you Project Runway. And Janice Dickinson. And Make Me a Supermodel. And Paranormal State. And LA Ink. Le sigh.

There's always Netflix and the internet, right?

(I'll have some knitting pics soon, promise.)