My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Thursday, December 13, 2007

Grrrr damn it

I had such a fab weekend planned.

Two Christmas parties, both including insane amounts of yummies, tacky gifts (on purpose), and spiked punch (definitely on purpose). And now I have the stupid flu. Physically I feel better, thanks to my chiro therapy, but otherwise I'm pretty sure I got hit by a cross-campus bus around 7:30 this morning. (Read: my bones and joints don't hurt, but that's about all I have going for me.) So I'm OD'ing on vitamins and orange juice and waiting it out. When I get restless I dye yarn or knit.

Thanks for all the great comments on my scarves! I'll be sure to model them when I'm done, provided it's not a weave-ends-then-immediately-wrap scenario.

On a completely unrelated note, I've been getting tons of emails and etsy convos about my yarn, which is awesome, but I'm wondering if setting up a newsletter would be an easier way for me to communicate. What do you guys think? If I started a (totally voluntary) newsletter letting folks know about store updates, would you be interested? I have no idea how these things work either, so maybe a little insight would be helpful too.

Thoughts?