My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Monday, June 04, 2007

sadly pictureless

I've got a big batch of yarn going out this week, thanks to Etsy (yay!), so I'm a tad side tracked on the new stuff for a few days. If I didn't have to work, I could just dye all day with my pajamas on listening to my ipod. But alas, paying the bills keeps me in yarn, so work must be done.

Since I have nothing yet to photograph, as I have a lot drying and a bit left to dye, I felt the need to share love of another kind.

I've come to find Etsy incredibly addictive, and I can't bear to keep all the goodness to myself. Here are some of my favorite shops:


Pedras has super cool stitch markers! I *love* the smart clasps! I ordered the blueberry ones, and you can see them if you click on the 'sold items' link on the right. She's having a buy one get one free sale TODAY ONLY, so go!


I love this shirt made by Juror 2. It just totally appeals to my inner geek for some reason.


These adorable stitch markers are made by Jill, another Athenian. How cute are the itty bitty turtles? And the one with the tan shell? Awww, I love an odd man out. I have some of Jill's stitch markers already; a set of kitties and a set of sheep. Love. Them.


Robyn's got a lot of cute things in her shop, and my favorite is the personalized name stitch markers. So smart and cute. She sent me a set a few months ago and I use them regularly. Thanks Robyn!


I'm totally drooling over these stitch markers too. MissPurl has a many fun things in her shop, as well as a stitch marker club! No fair.


Can you tell I maybe have a little stitch marker addiction going on? Ahem.