My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Tuesday, May 15, 2007

save me from myself

I have made a grave error. A critical, life threatening error.

In an effort to continue to qualify for financial aid, I registered for another class at drop/add today. The only one still open that would meet my needs? ANOTHER online literature class. So this makes two online lit classes, which means a ton of reading online posts on top of the assigned readings, and one 4 hour in-the-flesh class once a week. All this in 8 weeks. This does not bode well for my sanity this summer, so do forgive when I go off the deep end and can no longer contain myself.

A peak at my course work for the next two months:



Hard times indeed.

So much for fun reading the rest of this week.

Sigh.