My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Wednesday, May 23, 2007

lightening strikes

Twice, it would seem.

I've been trying to get a job with the University of Georgia for a very, very long time. I've been sending in applications for over 5 years now, and never have received so much as a phone call. Only rejection letters. They get a ton of submissions, so it's not all that surprising.

What is surprising is that on Monday I sent in my application for a job I'm perfect for, and I got a call to interview within 6 hours. I interviewed yesterday, and I rocked it (as usual), because I really want the job and also cause I rock at interviews. I should know today or tomorrow if I have the job, as they want someone to start training on Monday. IEEEEEEEEE! God it's such a whirlwind! I can hardly believe it!

Even more surprising is that I got ANOTHER call today for a different department, and I'm interviewing at noon!

Cross everything you got!!!