My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Monday, March 27, 2006

Lost: One Honey-Dipped Mojo, Reward if Found (intact, please)

Oh kids. It is one screwy day here in the Land of Lotus.

I'm fresh out of mojo today. Maybe it's allergies. Maybe it's that my sleep is being all wacky again. Maybe it's that I hate this town and I'm ready to move some place entirely more interesting. Bet on a combination of those things and you'd probably win some cash, baby. A virtual scratch and sniff lotto ticket! Smells like honey, win phat lewt! Add in too much caffeine, and you have a wild slurried Melanie cocktail.

My give-a-shit factor is usually pretty low anyway (minus my weird OCD things...shush about that, they are hardly relevant), but recently, it has careened into the negatives. Going to the gym? Blah, some other day. Running outside in the gorgeous weather? After my nap. Blogging? Ok, but it's going to take 3 days to put together a post. I do have the energy for gaming though. But only the chatting part. Keep your group alive? Maybe. If I'm not typing. And yes I'm auto-following you, please don't drive me off a cliff. That would really mar my conversation.

Feeling like this makes me very introspective. I'm slowing down and refusing to focus on everything outside, and really staring hard the things that make up my thoughts. This usually leads to a lot of writing, tears, more writing, silence, and finally...action. Cause I'm a woman of action, ya'll. Sure it takes me a while to make up my mind about something, but once I do, get out of my way, I have something to accomplish. I can already tell the direction this particular process is going to go, so expect big things soon. Big.

Since I'm lacking in pictures lately, this is a photoshopped-like-mad version of my pretty lotus tattoo found on a rather large section of my lower back, and this blog's namesake. The color is pretty true, the crackliness not so much, but I figured a straight up shot of my back is kinda tacky. Maybe it's not, but still. And no I can't fill in the white. I'm not that cool. And I don't care, clearly.



"You must be a lotus, unfolding its petals when the sun rises in the sky, unaffected by the slush where it is born or even the water which sustains it." ~Sri Sathya Sai Baba