My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Friday, March 17, 2006

Gah! I knew it!

You Should Be a Film Writer

You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind.
You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life.
Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling.
And nothing would please you more than millions of people seeing your story on the big screen!

I actually majored in that. Journalism, emphasis on Radio, TV and Film. All writing classes. And how to run a camera, not that I'd ever remember anything other than to NOT trip over mass tangle of cords...again. Damn, what the hell am I doing with my life?


And from the Department of: It's St. Patrick's Day and this guy makes me wanna pull out my hair. Each strand. Individually.




"Alberto! Fire up the bong!!"