My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Friday, January 30, 2009

Yarn Sale and Mythos Yarn Club!

I have some yarn that needs a good home so I’ll be posting it on the Etsy store on SUNDAY. There are some ‘oops’ yarns, semisolids that never made it to the store, and stuff that didn’t sell for whatever reason. There are Louet semisolids that are still in BIG 1/2 lb. hanks that would be perfect for shawls. It’s also the very last of the Louet!

And now for the MYTHOS YARN CLUB!





This will be a 6 month yarn club starting in March and featuring some gorgeous high end yarns including a wool/silk blend, an alpaca/wool/silk blend, merino/bamboo, cashmere/merino/nylon, merino/seacell, and the merino/nylon/silk/silver blend (Aura)!! There will be fingering, sport, DK, and Worsted weights!

The theme is Mythological Women and while I haven’t chosen my muses yet (har), the semisolid and multi-tonal colorways will be an homage to goddesses, graces, fates, nymphs, and mortals. I’m So. Excited.

I’ll post paypal buttons on the blog on Sunday. You can pay for the entire 6 months at once or do a monthly subscription. The cost will be $35/month which includes your priority shipping and the club will run March - August.

Since this club will run longer than my others have, I’m only going to take about 20 subscriptions, so please set yours up as soon as you can!