My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Sunday, February 17, 2008

Short Weekend

Weekends are always too short around here. I try to do too many things and then suddenly it's Sunday night and time to start all over. Bah.

One good thing accomplished this weekend was watching The Kingdom. Go rent it or Netflix it now. I learned more in the first two minutes of that movie than I have in watching the news about the war in the last 8 years. Explains a LOT.


I'm still working on all my knitting projects (two pairs of toe up socks and a Clapotis), but this is suddenly captivating me:



That's an Entrelac scarf in Noro Silk Garden. She is pretty and soft and I can't stop working on her. I'm half way through the second ball as of this morning, so what you see here is about a third of what I actually have done. Once I had the directions down, it was surprisingly easy. It's very exciting to watch the scarf grow and change colors. Then again, I'm easily amused.

Hope y'all are having a great weekend! I'll be pretending tomorrow is Tuesday.