My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Sunday, July 08, 2007

Where did the weekend go?

I did a little dyeing this weekend.



And I have three of these on the drying rack, two for the contest winners (they both chose Wish You Were Here as their prize), and one for the store sample I'm sending out this week:



Little Meg says "all ur yarn are belong to me!".



She's a pushy little broad, eh?


And just so it's apparent that I still do knit on occassion, you'll see that Rusted Root is coming along. I've got about 5 or 6 more inches in length, then I can finish the neck and sleeves and wear this baby!



And a bit of progress on the Invisibility Shawl as well. Turns out I'm a slow ass lace knitter. I gotta get on it if I'm going to wear this thing in twelve (OMG!!! 12?!?!) days! ACK!



Ok, with that realization, I'm going to go watch some HP (it's on tv of course, hehe) and work my little fingers off to finish this shawl.



In the meantime, Tristan would like you to know that all kittehs should have their very own basket. And also, do not try to make a kitteh leave his basket or he will cut you. Fair warning.