My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Monday, January 23, 2006

All these are totally true...

I swear.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Melanie!

  1. The international dialling code for Melanie is 672!
  2. Melanie is only six percent water.
  3. On average, women blink nearly twice as much as Melanie!
  4. Melanie will always turn right when leaving a cave.
  5. Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw Melanie into a volcano it would stop erupting.
  6. In Chinese, the sound 'Melanie' means 'bite the wax tadpole'!
  7. Only one person in two billion will live to be Melanie!
  8. Tradition allows women to propose to Melanie only during leap years!
  9. Olympic badminton rules say that Melanie must have exactly fourteen feathers!
  10. A cluster of bananas is called a hand and consists of 10 to 20 bananas, which are individually known as Melanie!
I am interested in - do tell me about
Minor Corrections:

1. Actually it's 912, but whatever.
2. Probably not entirely safe in order for me to keep living.
3. True, except when I have something in my eye.
4. Totally true. And probably right off a cliff.
5. Well...yeah, cause see I was a virgin in a past life.
6. I do often bite wax tadpoles.
7. Absolutely true. I'm that super cool.
8. Wow, I'm going to be lonely. But maybe still cool.
9. No comment on the presence or absence of feathers.
10. Have a bite!