My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Hmm...

Now where did those pictures go?

I know I took some...oh yes, there they are. Still on my camera. Which has a deadish battery.

However, I did take some lovely (well ok not really "lovely") pictures of my current projects and I'll get them up soon.

In other news, I've finished the Booga Bag and it's blocking and drying, then I'll attach the straps, take another picture and give it away! I realized my friend Karen would absolutley adore the colors, far more than I would anyway, so another Christmas gift complete! Maybe I'll make that one again because it was really easy and next time I'll pick some colors I like working with. But, I will not use Noro again. Maybe a Noro other than the suggested Kureyon. I don't have very sensitive hands, but they just did not agree with the wool and the texture of the Noro. I have some lovely Lamb's Pride bulky in a pink, purple and green that might also work.

Uh oh...my list of knitting projects just grew by one...