My Etsy Store

My Big Cartel Store!

My Stitches



Ack, Zombies!

Yarn Shopping!



Wednesday, February 14, 2007

<3

Happy V-Day to all of you! If you don't have a valentine, consider me your surrogate. But the job description includes flowers and jewelry, and also cookies, so come prepared.

Nate and I don't do the whole card/flowers/chocolate thing at all. Last year we went to Zaxby's for dinner...because we were hungry, not because of what day it was. (And also because everywhere else was totally packed.) The way we figure, people are grossed out by our mushiness 364 other days of the year, so we don't have to rub it in their faces on what can be a painful day for some. Tonight we'll go to our favorite restaurant (Thai, of course) for dinner, and then find some dessert. No cards, no gifts, no contributing to the corporate sponsored you-must-show-someone-you-love-them-or-else day. Regardless, I hope all of you have a great day!

And thanks for all the nice comments about my version of Central Park! I wear it almost every day, and it is so warm and snuggly!